Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I started to realise that my work environment prevents me from meeting new people.
And that sucks BIG time. Seeing the same people everyday though I love my colleagues..hehe
I'm not sure whether to stay put in this line or try something new.
But the problem is I have no experience in other lines.
Or should I just bochap and try?

The kids are great.
The workloads are a bit time consuming but still manageable.
Parents are the most 'leceh' part of my job.
Whenever I saw them, I feel that I want to run away from them.

I'm getting more worried on my social life now.
Whenever it comes to weekends, I would rather stay at home.
Do I sound like a housewife to you? sheesh...
And whenever my friends ask me out after work,
I would rather go home straight.
What more when some of my new friends decided to ask me out...
The answer will be a No absolutely...why?
because I'm too shy!...(do not puke) haha
...shy and lazy...kakakkaakka...

So it's time for a change, I guess.
but...but..... it reaaalllllyyy takes time.
Insya'allah...
or else my mum can start hunting for 'one'. hahhaha
or even my friends?.....

1:04 AM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com